Condensate Stabilizers are used to safely stabilize condensates by reducing Reid Vapor Pressure and efficiently capture Natural Gas Liquids in well streams.
How it Works
After the condensate stream is preheated in the heat exchanger, it flows into the stabilizer tower where methane, ethane, propane, and butane exit through the vapor outlet and stabilized liquids are removed from the bottom of the tower and transferred to storage tanks. At this time, the condensate is stabilized for stock tank storage and transport. Stabilizers also increase the recoverable quantity of NGL’s.
The Bold Advantage
- In-House HSE and Safety Program
- Pneumatic Instrumentation
- Annual PSV Recertification Program
- Fully insulated process piping and heated vessels
- Burner Management Systems
- ASME Code SEC 8 Div 1
- All components skid mounted
- Infinite Turn-Down Ratio (Max/Min Flow Rate)
- Low cost installation
- Reduced foot print
- Reduced freight cost