H2S scavenging is the process of removing H2S from natural gas streams in order to maintain pipeline integrity and safety. Bold’s proprietary chemical, SGT-281, is a non-triazine based H2S scavenger. Our Continuous Treating System (CTS) is a constant injection system equipped with a contact tower, after scrubber, telemetry, and H2S monitoring.
How it Works
H2S rich gas enters the CTS through the contact tower where it flows through a fluid bed of SGT-281 being injected into the tower. It exits the contactor and flows into the after scrubber where spent chemical is dropped out and the sweet gas exits the gas outlet.
The Bold Advantage
- Non-hazardous disposal
- Telemetry – Cloud based field monitoring
- Reduced man hours on location
- Annual PSV certification program
- Continuous injection system
- Low cost installation
- Reduced foot print
- H2S Certified Technicians
- 24/7/365 field service
- Turnkey installation and commissioning
- In-house process engineering and design support