Bold’s Continuous Treating Systems (CTS) are used to remove H2S from high and low pressure natural gas streams to eliminate dangerous H2S, protect pipeline systems and allow producers to market previously stranded gas streams. Bold’s CTS assets are modular skid mounted units which can be transported on one truck and installed on location in hours. Bold also provides a FLEX, no flare solution to treat our customers gas during preventative maintenance by providing a FLEX vessel that enables gas to continue to be treated and sent to the sales line instead of flaring.
How it Works
Gas streams flow through the CTS contactor where Bold’s proprietary scavenger chemical, SGT-281, removes the H2S from the gas stream. The gas then flows through an after scrubber where the spent chemical is dumped to the primary drain and the sweet gas is sent to the sales line.
The Bold Advantage
- Utilizes Emerson’s Zedi Cloud Platform to remotely monitor operations providing real time data, alarms, and reporting
- CTS units are NACE Compliant and built to ASME Code
- Bold offers multiple size assets to meet customer production needs ranging from direct injection, 48”, 72” and 96” packages. Our FLEX units are the no flaring solution for our customers and the environment
- Reported in 2019, U.S. natural gas flared 1.48 cubic feet per.
- Trailer mounted or skid mounted is the Bold standard for all of our assets. It is proven that by doing such, it reduces the trucking and installation cost and time for mobilizing and demobilizing
- No flaring with Bold solutions. By eliminating flaring, Bold is able to significantly reduce our customer’s emissions footprint.