Coolers are used to reduce gas and liquid temperatures to meet downstream process requirements. Bold’s Mobile Total Flow Coolers are forced draft trailer mounted packages that are powered by an electric motor. Power can be provided via electric co-op or natural gas power generation systems provided by Bold.
How it Works
Volume enters the cooler through the inlet piping at trailer edge. It flows to the top of the cooler into the header box where it passes through the coils via 3 passes. The system monitors output temperature and adjusts the fan speed and louver position to maintain the desired set temperature. The flow then exits the cooler through the outlet piping also at trailer edge. Through this design, customers are able to maximize efficiency of the system and reduce associated costs.
The Bold Advantage
- Remote Monitoring
- Reduced man hours on location
- ASME Code SEC 8 Div 1
- NEC Class 1 Div 2
- Annual PSV Recertification Program
- Trailer mounted packages
- Reduced installation cost/time/exposure
- Minimizes freight costs
- BOLD certified operators/mechanics
- Preventative Maintenance performed by BOLD personnel
- In-house process engineering and design support